Location: 1195 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14209
Time: Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m.
The Belmont Landlord Training Schedule is as follows:
- February 28 – Renting to Section 8 & Other Housing Programs
- March 28 – Federal, New York State and Local Rental Laws
- April 25 – Rental Assistance Programs & Supports Offered to Tenants by Local Agencies and Community Groups
- May 16 – Renting to Section 8 Tenants
- June 13 – Preventing, Recognizing & Resolving Problems with Tenants
- September 19 – Best Practices for Renter Applications, Screening, Security Deposits and Related Policies
- October 17 – Landlord and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
Landlord invitations are sent via email starting three weeks prior to the event. That is when we start registering attendees.
Please provide full name, phone and email for each attendee.
send all registrations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All classes are free, taught by subject matter experts and include a Q&A.
More info on the next available training class at: belmonthousingwny.org/landlord-events