Leasing Information: (716) 881-4904
1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments for Individuals, Families and Seniors with Disabilities*
Comfortable affordable housing, offering one, and two bedroom apartments in charming two-story buildings.
• Emergency and alert pullcords in baths and bedrooms
• Wheelchair-access elevator and automatic entrance
• Keyless entry with intercom
• Grab bars in bathroom
• Community room
• Wired for cable
• Well lit off-street parking
• Designed for accessibility for people with disabilities
• Assistance and programming by Service Coordinator
• Wheelchair-compatible carpet
• Range and refrigerator
• Spacious living/dining areas
• Laundry facilities
• 24/7 emergency repairs
Rent is based on income (includes water). Income limits apply.
*Head of household or spouse must be physically disabled.
|Address:||1033 Ellicott Street|