Get the Edge…the Renter’s Edge! This free workshop will help you get ahead of other renters! Topics include:
- How to build your “Renter’s Resume,”
- How to avoid rental scams,
- Creating a realistic spending plan,
- What apartment “red flags” to watch out for,
- Identifying fair housing violations,
- Apartment searching during COVID-19,
- What sources of funds for past due rent or first month’s rent are out there, and more!
A completion certificate will be given to each participant and there will be raffles! The classes are interactive, upbeat and fun. Sign up below. (Each workshop is the same.)
Contact Katelyn at 716-884-2358 x156 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
|Virtual Workshop Registration||Workshop Location||Date of Workshop||Workshop Time|
|NEXT CLASS COMING SOON!|