Belmont Landlord Training Schedule – 2017
Tuesdays at 5:30 PM – 1195 Main Street
- February 28 – Renting to Section 8 & Other Housing Programs
- March 28 – Federal, New York State and Local Rental Laws
- April 25 – Rental Assistance Programs & Supports Offered to Tenants by Local Agencies and Community Groups
- May 16 – Renting to Section 8 Tenants
- June 13 – Preventing, Recognizing & Resolving Problems with Tenants
- September 19 – Best Practices for Renter Applications, Screening, Security Deposits and Related Policies
- October 17 – Landlord and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
- November 14 – Social Service Agencies Providing Rent Support, Security Deposits and Case Management for Homeless Clients
- Landlord invitations are sent via email starting three weeks prior to the event. That is when we start registering attendees.
- Please provide full name, cell phone and email for each attendee.
- Send all registrations to: email@example.com
- All classes are free, are taught by subject matter experts and include Q&A.
- More info on the next available training class at: http://www.belmonthousingwny.org/landlord_events